The class has done a great job so far, from delegating jobs to staying on task and making the items we need. I have been documenting the progress so far, and we will create a photo/video tour after we have finished the project completely. If any parents are interested, feel free to drop by immediately after school on Thursday or Friday to view the finished project.
A few notes for the week, then a couple of new links:
- I have had a few requests for corrected Book Report rubrics. These will be prepared for tomorrow.
- Your child has a letter explaining the Count Your Blessings project, which should be in their Agenda.
- Correspondence is now being sent home with only the youngest member of each family at Beachy Cove Elementary.
- Scholastic orders should be in soon, I have been reassured. Also, backorders from the Book Fair should be accounted for by now.
- The class pet is fitting in nicely, but seems to be a slow learner. It turns out Goldfish are not the best at multiplication.
This second game has the player put parts of different systems in place. You need to have the volume up to hear instructions. Some of the vocabulary might be new, but it is pretty fun anyways.
Have a great day!