Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Enough of this, I'm leaving!

Welcome to scenic Moncton
...for a couple of days. I will be spending the next couple of days at the Canadian Association of Immersion Teachers' National Congress, along with Mme. Natalie. I can't wait to bring back a ton of new things to implement in our classroom.

My replacement is a fantastic teacher, with a lots of experience teaching French at a Grade 4 level. The prize auction will still happen Friday, as will Book Fair viewing and purchase over the next couple of days. I did not get a chance to explain the new math exercise (abstract take-home questions mentioned in my last blog entry), so I have decided to leave it until next Tuesday. Also, in my panic to make the class look respectable for my replacement, I forgot to send home Reading Journals.

That being said, I will not be blogging as regularly in the next couple of days, if at all. Please continue to check Agendas each night and talk to your child about what they are doing in class.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment